There are few destinations that boast of attractions that cater to tourists of all age groups-young and old. One such place is Bangkok, which is home to several landmarks and offers ample opportunities to indulge in exciting activities. Depending upon what one wishes to do during holidays, one can choose from varied Bangkok tour packages. Families can opt for Bangkok family tour packages; couples can select honeymoon packages, while others can choose beach tour packages. The capital city of Thailand is known as the ‘Venice of the East’ owing to the meandering canals, which traverse through rivers, paddy fields, towns, temples and beautiful landmarks. Besides exploring the city on water, tourists may also spend time in the tranquil Buddhist temples, including Wat Kalayanamit (home to country’s largest indoor sitting Buddha), Wat Suthat (city’s highest vihaan) and Wat Benchamabophit. Depending upon the time of the visit, tourists get to attend colourful events and festivals hosted at these Buddhist temples. There are many other landmarks that command attention of tourists, such as the Grand Palace, Jim Thompson’s House, Chinatown, Chao Phraya River and Khao San Road. Not many tourists are acquainted with floating markets (markets floating on boats), which are common here.
The first stop with respect to floating markets has to be none other than Damnoen Saduak, where one can find everything - from fruits and flowers to local cuisine being served in wooden row boats. Other popular floating markets of Bangkok are Taling Chan, Amphawa, Bang Khu Wiang, Bang Nam Pheung and Tha Kha, among others. Fun and exciting activities are integral part of almost all Bangkok tour packages as there is an array of activities available for kids and elders both. Tourists can indulge in ice-skating, bowling and cycling, besides enjoying Thai boxing and attending Bangkok Ladyboy Show. After a tiring day, tourists can always relax in any of the spas with traditional Thai massage that are available in every part of the city. Besides, happening nightlife, great shopping venues and sumptuous local cuisine find place in the ‘things to do’ list of tourists visiting Bangkok without fail. In case tourists wish to do nothing, then, they can simply wander through the streets and soak in the culture and interact with the locals. Hence, there are options galore in the Thai capital, one only has to choose the vacation time and duration, and get hands on a suitable Bangkok tour package.
• Land at Bangkok airport. Complete airport formalities and claim baggage. • Transfer from airport to Pattaya (2.0 hrs drive approx.). • Arrive at Pattaya and check-in at hotel. • Overnight stay at hotel.
• Breakfast at hotel. • Proceed to Coral Island on speed boat with lunch. Water sports on your own. • Overnight stay at hotel.
• Breakfast at hotel. • Check-out of hotel and transfer to Bangkok (2.0 hrs drive approx.). • Arrive Bangkok and check-in at hotel. & City Tour • Overnight stay at hotel.
• Breakfast at Hotel. • Overnight Stay at Hotel
• Breakfast at hotel. • Check-out of hotel. • Transfer from hotel to airport. • Arrive at airport and complete formalities. • Proceed to board your return flight.
1. Accommodation: 3 Star Hotel for 2 Night in Pattaya; 2 Night in Bangkok.
2. Return on Economy Airfare.
3. Daily Buffet Breakfast
4. All Tours & Transfers on SIC basis.
4. Visa Fee
5. All Taxes
No departure dates as of now